Friday, October 3, 2014

social cohesiveness and reaching ubicomp

social cohesiveness (or caring) in reaching ubicomp

in short I think it is important. I actually I have not thought about it before reading the Pekka's paper.

I dont know what kind of role it can have in "reaching ubicomp" but it has a big role in sustaining the ubicom society.
to me it seems that the importance of cohesiveness is more in making a sustainable social plan. maybe it wont directly affect the initial performance but in a long run the health and cohesiveness of a society will have a big impact on its performance.
when people dont have the old social and emotional contact with each other the way they used to have, it  is easy to lose the whole social relatedness and it can be very helpful to have an strong cohesiveness to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment